How can we help?
- I just signed up for my 5-day trial. Why haven’t I received my Welcome Email to finalize my account?
- When you first sign up for an EZGovOpps you must finalize your account by clicking the verification link that is sent with your welcome email. This email will be sent to the email address that you signed up with. If you do not get an email within 10 minutes, please check your JUNK/SPAM folder. You will not be able to sign in until you verify your account. If you do not get an email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A team member will respond within 15 minutes. We also recommend that you add @ezgovopps.com to your email safe senders list. We have included a resource that has instructions for the major email program. Add an email to safe senders list .
- I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- To reset your password, click the "Forgotten Password" link that appears on the Sign In page. You will receive an email with a reset password link. You will need to know the answer to your security question. If you forgot your security answer or need additional assistance please email email@example.com
- I have more team members, can I add them to my account or do they have to sign-up on their own?
- We highly recommend that you add team members to your account. As the account owner you will be able to add up to 4 additional team members once you sign into the EZGovOpps portal. Once you sign in, just navigate to the "Users" link that is located in the upper-right hand corner of your EZGovOpps Member Portal. If a team member accidentally signs up for their own account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer the ownership of their email to your account.